Older Americans Information Directory: Online Database
Older Americans Information Directory easy-to-use source that offers up-to-date information on the prevalent social, health and financial issues facing older Americans in the 21st century, as well as recreational and educational opportunities to enrich their lives.
With a subscription to Older Americans Information Directory – Online Database, you’ll have immediate access to over 8,000 National, Regional, State & Local Organizations, Government Agencies, Research Centers, Libraries & Information Centers, Legal Resources, Discount Travel Information, Continuing Education Programs, Disability Aids & Assistive Devices, Assisted Living Centers & Facilities, Health, and Print & Electronic Media.
- Easy-To-Use Keyword & Quick Searches
- Organization Type & Subject Searches
- Cross-Database Searching
- Search by Area Code or Zip Code Ranges
- Search by Company Size & Geographic Area
- Search by Contact Name or Title
- Combine Multiple Search Criteria with our Expert Search Page
- Sort Search Results by City, Company Name, Area Code & more
- Save Searches for Quick Lookups
- Create & Save Your Own Search Results Lists
- Download Search Results in TXT, CSV or DOC Formats
Detailed Profiles include:
- Complete Contact Information
- Hotlinks to Websites & Email Addresses
- Key Contacts & Officers
- Organization Description
- and much more
Get Price Quote:
CLICK HERE or call (800) 562-2139 x118 for a customized price quote for your organization.
Please call (800) 562-2139 to set up a free trial of G.O.L.D., to see how these information-packed, easy-to-use databases can benefit your organization!