Environmental Resource Handbook: Online Database
This one-stop, business-building database provides immediate access to thousands of environmental resources. This is the kind of “must-have” information that, before now, could take hours to find.
With a subscription to Environmental Resource Handbook – Online Database, you’ll have immediate access to over 7,000 associations, Organizations & Government Agencies, Awards & Honors, Conferences & Trade Shows, Foundations & Charities, National Parks & , Wildlife Refuges, Research Centers & Educational Programs, Legal Resources and much more.
- Easy-To-Use Keyword & Quick Searches
- Organization Type & Subject Searches
- Cross-Database Searching
- Search by Area Code or Zip Code Ranges
- Search by Company Size & Geographic Area
- Search by Contact Name or Title
- Combine Multiple Search Criteria with our Expert Search Page
- Sort Search Results by City, Company Name, Area Code & more
- Save Searches for Quick Lookups
- Create & Save Your Own Search Results Lists
- Download Search Results in TXT, CSV or DOC Formats
Detailed Profiles include:
- Complete Contact Information
- Hotlinks to Websites & Email Addresses
- Key Contacts & Officers
- Organization Description
- and much more
Get Price Quote:
CLICK HERE or call (800) 562-2139 x118 for a customized price quote for your organization.
Please call (800) 562-2139 to set up a free trial of G.O.L.D., to see how these information-packed, easy-to-use databases can benefit your organization!