Complete Learning Disabilities Directory:
This award-winning directory, now available in a quick-to-search, easy-to-use, online database provides the most comprehensive compilation of LD resources available anywhere!
This is the most comprehensive database of imporant Learning Disability resources, detailing Associations and Organizations, National & State Programs, Schools, Colleges & Learning Centers, Publishers, Publications & Periodicals, Classroom Resources, Testing Materials, Exchange Programs, Vocational & Transitional Skills, Camps & Summer Programs, Web Sites, and much more. Locating Learning Disability Resources has never been easier – it’s only a click away.
With a subscription to The Complete Learning Disabilities Directory – Online Database, your organization will have immediate access to a wealth of resources available for people with learning disabilities, their families and support systems, educators and professionals in the field.
- Easy-To-Use Keyword & Quick Searches
- Organization Type & Subject Searches
- Cross-Database Searching
- Search by Area Code or Zip Code Ranges
- Search by Company Size & Geographic Area
- Search by Contact Name or Title
- Combine Multiple Search Criteria with our Expert Search Page
- Sort Search Results by City, Company Name, Area Code & more
- Save Searches for Quick Lookups
- Create & Save Your Own Search Results Lists
- Download Search Results in TXT, CSV or DOC Formats
Detailed Profiles include:
- Complete Contact Information
- Hotlinks to Websites & Email Addresses
- Organization Description
- Key Contacts & Officers
- and much more
Get Price Quote:
CLICK HERE or call (800) 562-2139 x118 for a customized price quote for your organization.
Please call (800) 562-2139 to set up a free trial of G.O.L.D., to see how these information-packed, easy-to-use databases can benefit your organization!