Complete Directory for People with Chronic Illness:
This important database is structured around the 80 most prevalent chronic illnesses and provides a comprehensive overview of the support services and information resources available for people diagnosed with a chronic illness.
Data for each chronic illness includes a brief description in layman's language followed by important resources for, National & Local Organizations, State Agencies, Newsletters, Books & Periodicals, Libraries & Research Centers, Support Groups & Hotlines, Web Sites and much more. Locating Chronic Illness Resources has never been easier – it’s only a click away.
With a subscription to The Complete Directory for People with Chronic Illness – Online Database, your organization will have immediate access to a wealth of resources available for people diagnosed with a chronic illness, their families and support systems and professionals in the field.
- Easy-To-Use Keyword & Quick Searches
- Organization Type & Subject Searches
- Cross-Database Searching
- Search by Area Code or Zip Code Ranges
- Search by Company Size & Geographic Area
- Search by Contact Name or Title
- Combine Multiple Search Criteria with our Expert Search Page
- Sort Search Results by City, Company Name, Area Code & more
- Save Searches for Quick Lookups
- Create & Save Your Own Search Results Lists
- Download Search Results in TXT, CSV or DOC Formats
Detailed Profiles include:
- Complete Contact Information
- Hotlinks to Websites & Email Addresses
- Organization Description
- Key Contacts & Officers
- and much more
Get Price Quote:
CLICK HERE or call (800) 562-2139 x118 for a customized price quote for your organization.
Please call (800) 562-2139 to set up a free trial of G.O.L.D., to see how these information-packed, easy-to-use databases can benefit your organization!